Virta-Flaneurazine Clinical Trials
TAKE ONLY AS DIRECTED
DUE TO RECENT FINANCIAL CUTBACKS IN OUR GRANT BASE, THE ORIGINAL VIRTA-FLANEURAZINE CLINIC HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY CLOSED. FOR THE TIME BEING WE ARE NOT OFFERING PRESCRIPTIONS OF THE SECOND LIFE VERSION OF THE TRIAL. RESEARCHERS AT THE VF LABORATORY ARE NOW EXPERIMENTING WITH A MOBILE DEVICE APPLICATION OF THE DRUG. SEE LINK
PLEASE NOTE: the initial trials will require Macintosh OSX and Second Life 1.x application. The drug is not effective for users of the new Second Life 2.x application. If you have recently downloaded the new Second Life to 2.x, the earlier version Second Life 1.x should still be on your hard drive. Modified versions and PC versions will be developed.
• Read Disclaimer
• Fill out the Virta-Flaneurazine Consent Form for Clinical Trials
• Download the Desktop Pill or insert Pill Drive in USB port.
• Teleport to the Virta-Flaneurazine Clinic . This SLURL will launch Second Life and teleport you the the clinic.
• Left Click the Prescription on the counter of the clinic > Choose Buy
• Buy For $0.00
• From Inventory, Open Vf Prescription Folder
• Left Click VF > Choose Wear
• Choose Yes, Choose yes whenever you see this dialogue box during your trip
• From you Macintosh’s System Preferences, Universal Access = √ Enable access for assistive devices
• From Second Life, Edit > Preferences > Audio Video = √ Automatically Play Media
• Prepare Second Life by maximizing the screen and closing all windows
• Double Click the VF icon in the VF folder, and away you go
– STEER WITH RIGHT/LEFT ARROW KEYS !
– click okay blue dialog windows
• Fill out the Virta-Flaneurazine Post-Trial Results Form
In case of a bad trip, please use antidote