Call for Participants:
Virta-Flaneurazine Clinical Trial Information:
The purpose of this research study is to study the wanderment effects of Virta-Flaneurazine on Second Life Avatars and their first life owners.
What is Virta-Flaneurazine?
Study drug information is available to you at:
How do I obtain and take Virta-Flaneurazine?
Study procedures are available to you at:
To qualify, you must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have access to a computer* with a broadband internet connection or come to a real world exhibition clinic when they are open**.
• Have access to a recent version of Second Life http://secondlife.com/support/downloads.php
• Have an avatar and be able to walk forward and turn in Second Life
You will not qualify if you:
• Have no time to explore the internet.
• Have not participated in a drug experience in your lifetime.
Dr.* WD Pappenheimer
Dr.* JC Freeman
PLEASE NOTE: the initial trials will require Macintosh OS. PC versions will be developed soon.
Current or scheduled real world clinics:
Exhibition Dates: September 6 – October 4, 2008
504 Chung King Court
Los Angeles, CA 90012